War Never Changes

an original fallout rp established in 2012 | player driven, world building | no word count, no character limit, includes Fallout 1 - 4

• STAT
  • INV
  • MAP
  • DATA
  • RADIO
SEE YOU IN THE PAST Thank you for having made Vault-Tec your #1 choice for nuclear preparedness for 4 years running. The experimental phase of our Vault has expired. You are released back into the world to recreate the American dream once again. This vault will now be an archive to the stories that took place within it. Vault-Tec wishes you the best, perhaps we'll see you in the past. Always remember, citizen: War. War never changes.

Members are welcome to utilize our pip-boy chat under the Data tab!

08.01.17 See you in the year 2077.

10.23.16 "War Never Changes" DLC launches. Public reopening initiates.

09.30.16 After 4 good years, the story concludes. Fallout 66 ends.

Race Ratio Oct. 2016

Human
Ghoul
Super Mutant
Synthetic
Psyker
Robotic
Animal
Faction Ratio Oct. 2016

Wastelander
BoS
Raider
NCR
Legion
FotA
Minute-Men
Railroad
Institute
Group Ratio Oct. 2016

Union Station
River King
The House
Vault 58
Carousel Crypt
The Clinic
W.R.C.C.
War... war never changes. It began with the bombing of the old world. Nuclear fire destroyed much of the American Commonwealth, and what survived did so by adjusting to the wasteland left in war's wake. 200 years later, out of the development of the Boneyard, the Will Roger Caravan Company took up the challenge to establish the Route 66 highway as a caravan trade route, stretching from NCR controlled California to the Brotherhood of Steel in Chicago, Illinois. Their progress met its end in St. Louis, "Missury," where a year-long campaign ended in another nuclear detonation to the city.

Months after the blast, survivors and drifters alike creep back into the ruins of the old world wreck. The shattered remains of establishments shake off the Fallout and carry on. The bones of St. Louis stir again with life...

October-December, 2299

The temperature is dropping, but it's nothing like the blizzard of 2298. Proper shelter at night is becoming non-negotiable. Drifters must either pool their resources to afford a homestead or they must rent from one of the few establishments remaining.

FO66 Member Chat. You must be logged into your accounts to utilize. Spammers will be banned.
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Site Timeline
VAULT-TEC
 Posted: Jun 16 2012, 08:27 AM
--- years
Moderator race
Vault-Tec
Lawful Good
biography by FALLOUT 66 STAFF

SKILLS

N/A N/A N/A N/A

PERKS

N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
Strength
10/10
Perception
10/10
Endurance
10/10
Charisma
10/10
Intelligence
10/10
Agility
10/10
Luck
10/10

WEAPONS

N/A

N/A

N/A

COMPANION

N/A
Inventory
Development
Wallet
Caps: 852
Adventures
Text
N/A

YEAR 2298 at the beginning of March, the WRCC arrives at the St. Louis gateway arch & begins erection of their newest trade stop. With settling in, the caravan stumbles upon an old radio station as well as an underground facility locked beneath the ruins. With the start of a real settlement, the BoS drives down from Chicago & strikes an uneasy alliance with the locals. New establishments are built, namely the historic downtown courthouse which new locals renovate into public housing. With a community forming, the heads of local establishments are gathered for a defining task - to see if St. Louis can truly be made into an official settlement. The threat of government & encroaching control over St. Louis drives the 66ers into action. War breaks out between the settlers & the 66ers - the locals sustain heavy damage. Just at the peak of conflict, a terrible storm blows into the city & life is put on hold until the freeze thaws out.
★ BEFORE THE STORY ★
6.6.2276 PRO DEO ET PATRIA (Victor & Forrest) 6.13.2289 INTO THE DARK (Aveline & Mitchell)
MARCH
01 SLEEPLESS IN ST. LOUIS (Sebastian & Riley) 10 BUSY DOIN' NOTHIN' (Val & Eddie) 10 BUSINESS AS USUAL (Jesse & Billie) 10 TREASURES HIDDEN CAN BE FOUND (Riley, Sebastian) ★12 THE UPTOWN LOWDOWN (Echo, Driver, Quinn, Bethany, & Eliza) MAIN QUEST: The WRCC establishes its newest trade stop in St. Louis, Missury. The first members of the company struggle to set up base amid many local dangers & obstacles. 12 WE THREE (Quinn & Echo) 12 WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD (Jacqueline, Garrett, Vic, & Marlena) 13 MY MUTANT AND ME (Malcolm and Emilie) 15 OUT IN THE OPEN (Malcolm, Sebastian, & Emilie) 19 AN UNSUBTLE APPROACH (Echo & Quinn) 20 FOLLOW THE LEADER (Deadbolt & Carolynn) 22 SHAKE, RATTLE, AND ROLL (Val & Bonnibel) 22 SCRAMBLED EGGS (Carolyn & Shiloh)
APRIL
03 IT COULD BE SWEET (Echo & Quinn) 04 LET LOOSE (Dally & Lobo) 07 ONE MORE TIME TO KILL THE PAIN (Jesse & Billie) 13 GOTTA BE QUICK (Dally & Haster) 17 TRADING OL' FAMILY RECIPES (Alaricus & Boom) 19 WEARY MESSENGER (Spike & Magic Mike) 22 KING OF THE ROAD (Mike, Zara, & Vincentia) 23 STITCH ME UP (Riley & Val) 25 RANSACKED (Spike & Zara) 28 A MUTE & A PREACHER (Thursday & Boom)
MAY
01 AM I OKAY (Rene & Criss) 02 FULL CIRCLE (John, Echo, & Eddie) 04 TWO DRIFTERS (Nancy & Mike) 05 DISTANCE IN OUR EYES (Riley, Stray, Mitchell, & Rush) 13 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (Amelia, Pip, Echo, & Beast) ★17 CAN'T SEE THE SUN (Jaxx, Riley, Eddie, Mike, Spike, & Driver) MAIN QUEST: After a massive explosion partially collapses a portion of unstable street, an unfortunate group finds themselves stuck underneath the Ruins. Below the city, they unwittingly discover a prewar secret about irradiated St. Louis. 17 MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN (Ilya & Jericho) 18 DIG UP HER BONES (Dominic & Lynn) 20 SPOTTED BULL (Judas & Bonnibel) 22 THE WORLD CAN LOOK BETTER (Jinx, Nica, Rush, & Riley) 22 FIELD TRIP (Nancy & Eli) 25 SAL MUNITIONS (Salvador & Ryan) 27 ON THE ROAD AGAIN... (Alex, Mike, & Bonnibel) 29 A DRINK, A SONG & DANCE (Thursday & Robert)
JUNE
01 MORE BAD, LESS GOOD (Dusky, Preacher, & Nero) 01 SHOP SMART. SHOP S-MART (Javert, Alaricus, & Jive Turkey) 05 WALK IN THE PARK (Calvin & Beast) 05 WONT GET FOOLED AGAIN (Jesse, Billie) 08 LITTLE BIRD, LITTLE BIRD (Sage & Matt) 10 STAPLING TOGETHER THE GIMPY BITS (Alex & Bonnibel) 11 COLLARS ON, MOVIN' STRONG (Matthias, Sage) 12 HEARD AND NOT SEEN (Shiloh, Lazlow, & Beast) ●15 DRY BONES (Bo, Mike, & Beetle) ★17 MEAN MUSIC (Echo, Delilah, Sarah, Eddie, Quinn, & Roy) MAIN QUEST: The WRCC receives work for a simple radio-fix. The mundane job leads to more than anyone bargained for when a strange broadcast leads the traders to the KMOX radio station. 18 NO RELIEF IN BITTER ENDS (Cybil, Cat, & Alaricus) 19 CATCH A THIEF (Delilah & Salvador) 19 CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF (Cybil & Cat) 20 ...A MILLION DOLLAR BABY (Coffin, Delilah, Echo, & Eddie) 20 DOWNTOWN BLUES (Charlotte, Magic Mike, & Echo) 26 CHOP SUEY (Luna & Fyre) 30 CHANCES ARE ROTTEN (Cicero & Shaun)
JULY
03 WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING (Lilith, Preston, Matt) ●04 SPARE THE ROD SPOIL THE RAIDER (Delilah & Philippa) 07 SNIPER'S PERCH (Alexander, The Shot, & Gaius) 07 SLAVES AND BULLDOZERS (Del, Connor, Dusky, & Deadbolt) ●09 ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK (Jacqueline, Eddie, Sandra, & Mitchell) 10 FOREVER IN A DAY (Kenneth & Emilie) 13 RUNAWAY RASCALS (Sarah & Lumen) 13 DON'T CROSS THE RED TAPE (Wilma, Lazlow) 14 I WON'T GIVE UP (Sage, Eliza, Del, & Jaxx) 17 BANG BANG CHOO-CHOO TRAIN (Spades, Jaxx, Echo, & Roy) 23 JUST A BOWL OF CHERRIES (Sarah, Eddie, & Echo) 25 LOVIN' THAT OPEN HIGHWAY (Christine & Effie) 26 WHAT LIES AHEAD (Connor, Echo, & Quinn) 26 TIME AIN'T NO REASON (Delilah, Charles) 28 HELP ON THE FLY (Greg, Eddie, Echo, & Driver) 30 ANY PLACE IS PARADISE (Sarah, Bo, Wilma, Aveline, Mike, & Cat) 30 KNIGHT FIREBREATHER & BARD (Gaius, Kait, Robert) 31 COMPANY POLICY (Mike, Renee, & Connor) 31 A LONELY ROAD (Tyrus & Alaricus)
★ AFTER THE STORY ★
N/A
AUGUST
02 WRETCHED AUTOMATON (Luna, Lazlow, & Myles) 02 BLEEDING BULLS (Nero & Elias) 02 STARVING BY THE MISSISSIPPI (Christine & Boom) 03 PHANTOMS IN THE CITY (Gaeron & Sarah) 03 ECCENTRICITY COMES IN COLORS (Beetle & Dusky) 03 GUN APPRECIATION (Greg, Eddie) 04 OLD WORLD ISSUES (Dusky, Matthias, & Sage) ★05 SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE (Carnegie, Beatriss, Lizbeth, & Zackary) MAIN QUEST: The Elder of the Midwest BoS sets up plans to send out a mobile squad to make first contact with Downtown St. Louis. This task may be more than a simple meet-and-greet. With the welfare of the Chicago Chapter spearheading the campaign, Steel’s goal is to shoehorn the locals into agreeing to the their terms. ★06 A TASK FOR FATHER (Marie, Sandra, Eddie, Echo, Cross, Liz, Zach, Gaius) MAIN QUEST: The true agenda of the midwest BoS is made known when tensions between both factions rise over the possession of the WRCC's water purification unit(the only functioning one in St. Louis. The Brotherhood is bent on obtaining the unit(whether through peace or conflict. 06 STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU (Malik & Alaricus) ★06 LAW & ORDER UP (NPC, Mike, Ken, Sage, Luna, Sarah, & Elias) MAIN QUEST: The downtown courthouse opens its doors for the first time in years & a strange group of dwellers sends invites throughout Downtown, welcoming guests. As curious locals arrive, they quickly realize that not all is what it seems. Once the courthouse doors close behind them, the locals are faced with a grisly truth. 07 CAREFUL ISN'T TRUE (Marie, Preston, Charlotte, Sarah, Eddie, & Echo) 07 ROCK THIS JOINT (Myles & Lilith) 08 FOR A FEW WEAPONS MORE (Sal, Sarah, & Echo) 08 SEEING GHOSTS (Dusky & Eliza) 10 IN THE MOOD (Mike & Charlie) 10 A TOKEN OF THANKS (Dusky & Preacher) 10 TRAVELING BY AMBULANCE (Sarah, Echo) 10 WELL... THAT'S AWKWARD (Greg, Riley) 13 CHASING URCHIN (Greg & Cat) 13 SURVIVE (Spike, Sarah, & Delilah) 14 DON'T START ME TALKIN' (Sarah & Charlie) 15 WHO'D OF KNOWN (Telka, Mike) 15 LATE NIGHT FIASCO (Forrest, Jacquie) 15 FURTHER ON UP THE ROAD I. (Echo & Sarah) 15-26 FURTHER ON UP THE ROAD II. (Echo & Sarah) 16 CHEMICAL BONDING (Delilah & Cherry) 18 BOY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? (Tala) 18 THE LIGHTS ARE DIM (Andrew & Armand) 19 ALIVE INSIDE (Magic Mike & Charlie) 20 RUN AWAY MY DEAR (Telka) 21 TEACH ME, DOC (Dusky & Charlie) 21 REAP WHAT YOU SOW (Delilah, Connor, Mike, Quinn) 24 FILLING IN THE CRACKS (Spike, Cybil, Luna, Kaitlyn) 25 BACK TO THE START (Eddie, Quinn, Connor, Mike) ●25 OF MUTANTS AND MEN (Eli, Malik, Andrew, Roland) 26 READY AIM FIRE (Eddie, Armand) 26 TRUST ME (Telka & Dimitri) 27 DANCE MONKEY, DANCE (Dusky & Luna) 29 MAKE ME DOUBLE THINK (Dusky & Greg) 31 THE CHOICE (Sebastian, Carolyn)
SEPTEMBER
01 ATOM BOMB BABY (Roland & Lizbeth) 01 BARTERING FOR A MEMORY (Joslyn & Daniel) 02 MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS (Brytton, Kit) 02 SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALL RIGHT (Luna& James) -03 FRUIT OF THE GLOOM (Rorke, Cybil, Luna, Carter, & Jane Doe) 03 LITTLE BRAWLERS (Luna & Telka) 03 SOMEONE TO HOLD SOMEONE TO LOVE (Zahra & Fenris) 03 'NOTHER ONE OF THOSE DAYS (Telka, Charles, Jive) 03 IN PLAIN SIGHT (Grant, Bo) 04 A PENNY LOST (Renee & Vincentia) 04 ANYTHING GOES! (James, Cat, Charlie, Greg) 04 YOU AREN'T A GHOUL (Criss & Armand) 05 CRUISIN' FOR A BRUISIN' (Jive Turkey) 05 INTERRUPTED DINNER (Daniel & Joslyn) 06 SAFETY IN NUMBERS' (Cybil, Connor, Delilah) 07 THREE'S COMPANY (Preston, Evalyn & Charlie Evans) 07 COUPLE BEATS OFF SYNC (Forrest) 08 YOU WOKE UP THE BEARS (Rush & Mitchell) 09 TWO BIRDS ONE INTERVIEW (Forrest, Luna, Driver) 10 TO TAKE A BLIND BIT OF NOTICE (Shiloh, Johnny, Cat) 10 SECOND CHANCES (Quinn, Eddie, Mike) -11 GHOST FIELDS (Preston, David, Armand) 12 HALLS OF KNOWLEDGE (Arthur & Evelyn) -13 FAR CRY FOR AID (Elias, Aveline, Emilie, Greg) 14 A RAW DEAL (Sandy, Jack, Christine) 14 PENGUINS AND POLAR BEARS (Spike & Gordon Cooper) 15 ANOTHER RECIPE FOR DISASTER (Elizabeth & Haster) -15 FOR A FEW BOUNTIES MORE (Haster, Forrest, Delilah, Terrance) 16 DON'T TURN THE LIGHTS ON (David & Sage) 17 IF YOU THINK THE FACE LOOKS BAD (Sarah & Chris) 18 FOOL ME TWICE (Eli Blackburn) 19 ON TRACK; IN THE THICK OF IT (Haster & Riley) -19 BUY HARD (Sparkplug, Sal, Charlie, Arthur, & Blitz) 19 ALL THE OLD, FAMILIAR PLACES (Eddie, Mike Stokes, Quinn, Armand) 20 CAUGHT IN THE WIRE (Grant & Mathias) 20 BEARS OF A KIND (Rodger & Hattie) 24 THE BROKEN WHEEL (Ilya, Rush, & Mitchell) 25 ALL SHOOK UP (Johnny & Luna) 25 A HELPING HAND (Eddie Flynn & Salvador) 29 VENIT DORAM ARANEAM (Cassian, Valerius, Echo) 29 A WOEFUL REUNION (Victor, Napalm, Evelyn, Nathan, Ethan) 31 EYE OF THE STORM (Spike, Dustin, Aeryn, Finch, Martin)
OCTOBER
01 HATTIE BLAKE'S BOOT CAMP (Hattie, Luna, Echo, Eddie, Del, Sarah) 01 EYE OF THE STORM (Spike, Dustin, Aeryn, Finch, Martin) 02 WHITE & NERDY (Artie, Ken, Christine, Aveline) 03 THE LION AND THE LAMB (Haster & Cherry) 03 WATCH OUT FOR THAT TRAP! (Shiloh, Rutger, Raz) 04 99 PROBLEMS (Kit, Luna, Jesse, Delilah, Forrest, Brytton) ●05 QUARANTINE (Carnegie, Lizbeth, Roland, Eli, Armand) 05 CHIT CHAT AND CHERRIES (Cherry & Emmy) 06 GOOD OL' DAYS ONE DRINK MORE (Riley & Eddie) 06 JOB HUNTING (Nico, Echo, Forrest Robinson) 07 MISPLACED (Jeremiah, Jacqueline Wayne, Eliza, Alan Hardy) 10 TUXEDO JUNCTION (Johnny Pace, Kameryn, Mai Tzu) 11 DEVIL IN THE COURTHOUSE (Nero, Aveline, Elias) 12 TECHY REPAIRS (Jackie & Jamie) 13 GRAB A PARTNER, LET'S GO... (Nico & Eliza) 14 SHOO-SHOO BABY (Johnny & Kameryn) 15 DAZED AND CONFUSED (Eddie, Sarah, Echo) 15 IN MY SIGHTS (Nico, Rush, Andrew Oakley, Lizbeth) 17 RUM AND NUKA COLA (Johnny Pace & Sage Morrow) 18 DRINKING THE NIGHT AWAY (Ivy & Da Vinci) ●19 REALLY BAD EGGS (Salvador & Dustin) ●20 ALL OR BUS (Deadbolt, Charlie, Carolyn, Grease, Jaxx) 20 LET'S GET TO WORK (James) 21 SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR (Sage, David, Katya) 22 OFF SWITCH NOT INCLUDED (Bella & Luna) 23 OF ALL THE ROTTEN LUCK (Sarah & Eddie) 24 DEVIL'S DEN (Wayne, Connor, Mike, Del) 26 SCAVENGER HUNT (Cat, Echo, Eddie Flynn) 27 FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE (Killa-Watt & Emile) 27 DESPERATE TIMES.... (Jesse & Johnny) 28 SHIP HAPPENS (Grease & Rorke) 28 A LOVELY WAY TO SPEND... (Aveline & Mike) 28 IT AIN'T EASY BEING PEELY (Sarah Redforth & Lazlow) 28 WHITE NOISE (Oakley & Lizbeth) 29 BOOTLESS GRIEFS... (Charlie & Dustin) 29 THERE'S TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE (Killa-Watt & Emile) ★30 FELLOWSHIP AT THE KING (Kit, Bo, Connor, Sal, Elias, Forrest) MAIN QUEST: The local establishments in St. Louis are called together to form the a tentative city committee. This first attempt at government is faced with a first deciding test - either the independent settlers can agree to unite as a total faction to govern the city, or their inability to pull together will keep the establishments separate and self-invested. Time is set forth to determine the outcome. 31 ONLY FOREVER (Mike & Aveline) 31 CALL US TROUBLE MAKERS (Ivy & Killa-Watt)
NOVEMBER
01 THE MAIL'S HERE (Holly, Aeryn, Cat, Max, Jeremiah, Greg) 01 ORDER UP! (Grease & Jaxx) 01 SIGNS AND WONDERS (Effie Entoven & JN-3 D-03) 02 OLD GRUDGES DIE HARD (Charlie, Forrest, Eddie, Jaxx) 02 DOWN TIME (Eli, Roland, Emmy, Lizbeth) 02 WELCOME TO THE MACHINE (Luna, Max, Aeryn, Criss) 02 COUNTER SHOPPING (Kameryn, Charlotte, Bo) 02 FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY (Jackie & Killa-Watt) ●03 CHARLIE'S ANGELS (Charlotte, Eddie, Spike, Gordon, Forrest) 03 DIGGING GRAVES... (Jeremy Ronson & Artie) 03 FAILURES IN A HALF-SHELL (Kit & Luna) 03 CRIMES TO COME (Haster & Finch) 03 HIT THE ROAD JACK (Jack Hamilton, Jeremiah, Aeryn, Lynn) 04 FIVE DOLLAR MILKSHAKES (Holly, Max, Aeryn) ●04 LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS (Mike & Christine) 04 STORMY WEATHER (Sal & Graham) 05 DREAMS PAVED WITH GOLD (Graham, Seba, Kellen, Jamie) 05 LIQUOR SHOTS (Rosalia, Eddie, Rene) 07 NEW IN TOWN (Ted, Rutger, Scrios, Sage) ●08 CATCH MY DRIFT (NPC, Criss, Luna, Christine, Ken) 08 ROUND ABOUT MIDNIGHT (Mike & Connor) 08 ACES FULL (Forrest, Eddie, Graham, Spike, Mai) 10 HOW TO SAVE A LIFE (Eddie Flynn & Echo) 10 IF THE PRICE IS WRIGHT (Kit Wright, Jesse, Ivy) ★10 GEARS OF WAR (Deadbolt, Killa-Watt, Gordon, Aeryn, Sparkplug, Jaxx) MAIN QUEST: The Sixty-Sixers, already lost for patience with the growing number of squatters stealing more and more territory from the city, reach the final straw when word of a budding governing system in St. Louis reaches Union Station. Prepared to defend freedom and open range, the motor-gang descends upon Downtown in a full-scale assault. 10 HOW'S MY DRIVING (Luna, Rosalia, Forrest, Max, Greg) 13 SHACKLED FREEDOM... (Riley & Jack) 13 I'M NOBODY'S BABY (Roxy & Wayne) 14 THE LIVES YOU SAVE (Sarah, Eddie, Grant) 15 WE'RE SAILING INTO A SHIT-TYPHOON (Luna & Dusky) 15 CHASING SHADOWS (Jesse & Billie) 15 DO I WORRY (Mike & Aveline) 15 FREELANCER AND THE FREAK (Jackie & Raz) 15 WOUNDED ANIMALS (Gallus & Anya) 16 MEETING PEOPLE, ISSUE #1 (Cork & Jackie) 16 SURVIVAL ODDS (Greg, Cork, Sal) ●16 YOU GOTTA AIM STRAIGHT (Nero, Graham, Aveline, Luna) 17 OLD TECH EXPLORATIONS (Jackie, Eliza, Roland, Lizbeth) 17 WHOLE LOTTA SHAKIN' (Christine & Max) 17 MAD WORLD (Charlie, Eddie, Greg) ●18 WHEN YOU'RE DOWN AND OUT (Ace, Roland, Eli, Forrest) 19 GET YOUR KICKS (Roland & Lizbeth) 20 SAMSON'S SECRET (Charlie & Derrick) 20 A FRIENDLY GUN (Charlie & Mike) 21 HOPELESS WANDERER (Eddie & David) 21 YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG (Bastian & Theodore) 22 YOU'RE A BIG GUY (Smith & Roland) 22 OLD OUTLAW GENTLEMAN (Lazlow & Doc) 22 GOING WHERE THE WIND TAKES ME (Ace) 28 YOU AND ME CAN BE... (Dusky & Max) 30 RISKY BUSINESS (Sparkplug, Charlie, Nicky, Roth)
DECEMBER
01 WHISKEY ROSE (Mai Tsu, Jeremy Ronson, Victor Red) 01 NEW KID IN TOWN (Polk) 01 COLD OPENING (Rogelio) 02 BRING BACK MY BABY (Flint, Sparkplug, Peaches, Kane) 02 PLAY DEAD (Rosalia & James) 02 RUSTLING IN THE DARK (Wayne & Hattie) 04 HIT LIKE A GIRL (Emmy & Eli) 04 BUMP IN THE NIGHT (Warren & Luna) 04 DON'T FENCE ME IN (Wayne & Jane) 05 ELBOW GREASE AND SUPERGLUE (Spike) 05 GUNS AND BOTTLES (Charlotte & Rush) 07 JUST DROPPED IN (Max & Sebastian) 09 ESCAPE THE DAY (Sebastian, Nero, Elias, Mitchell) 10 TWILIGHT TIME (Evangeline & Lazlow) 11LADY & THE TRAMP...AND A DORK (Aeryn & Max) 12 BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE (Charlotte, Criss, Nicolette) 12 WALK WITH ME (Shaw, Brice, Flint, Roth) 15 DON'T EVER BREAK A PROMISE (Johnny & Sage) 19 YOU'RE NOT THE ONE (Carolyn & Sebastian) 21 MEET ME IN YOUR MEMORIES (Riley & Sebastian) 21 I WOULDN'T BET ON IT (Scrios & Troy) 23 ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE (Lizbeth & Roland) 25-31 RIVER KING EXTRAVAGANZA (Downtown Locals & Residents) 25-31 UNION STATION HOOTENANNY (Sixty Sixers, Super Mutants & Ghouls) 30 LOST AND FOUND (Roselynn & Hazel)
^
VAULT-TEC
 Posted: Aug 9 2012, 02:13 PM
--- years
Moderator race
Vault-Tec
Lawful Good

SKILLS

N/A N/A N/A N/A

PERKS

N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
Strength
10/10
Perception
10/10
Endurance
10/10
Charisma
10/10
Intelligence
10/10
Agility
10/10
Luck
10/10

WEAPONS

N/A

N/A

N/A

COMPANION

N/A
Inventory
Development
Wallet
Adventures
Text
N/A

YEAR 2299 with winter comes the worst freeze the midwest has seen in decades. Life in St. Louis is brought to a sudden halt as frozen streets & brutal weather drive the locals out of Missury or, if they're lucky, into shelters. The storm doesn't last forever, the thaw floods a major portion of the city along the Mississippi. Once weather permits, the Chicago Brotherhood of Steel launches a retaliation against the Sixty-Sixers. Unbeknownst to all, the motor-gang has used the winter break to form an alliance with the St. Louis super mutants. When vertibirds show up on the horizon, it's war. Shooting down an aerial cargo of mini-nukes results in catastrophic structural destruction in the Ruins. Massive radiation leakage seeps into the city from beneath the streets. New threats emerge from below. In an attempt to plug the leak, the remaining residents of the city discover a prewar secret below St. Louis - a nuclear silo is reactivated and the missile goes live. It's a terrible choice, whether to launch the warhead into the sky or allow the detonation to occur beneath the city, but the latter decision is made. Fallout blankets St. Louis. In the wake of nuclear destruction, survivors emerge to continue on, because the wasteland knows that war... war never changes.
JANUARY
01 A STRING OF PEARLS (Roxy, Kit, Brytton, Jesse) 02 PARTY PEOPLE IN THE VAULT (Jane, Wayne, Hattie, Pierce) 04 MARSHMALLOW WORLD (Holly, Max, Aeryn) 06 DEALER IN DISTRESS (Laila, Kit, Luna) 06 SO ONCE AGAIN... (Ramona & Hazel) 09 IT DON'T MEAN A THING (Peaches, Nicky, Jeremiah) 09 CAN'T FEEL MY FACE (Carolyn, Sebastian) 10 BOUTIQUE CHIC (Lili, Kit, Michael, Flint) 10 OVERALL A GOOD EVENING (Kit & Lili) 10 THE TROUBLE I'VE SEEN (Aeryn & Lynn) 13 PINT SIZED PROBLEM (Cassian & Nero) 14 THE THINGS WE CARRY (Jesse, Roxy) 15 SWEET TALKIN', SUGAR COATED... (Jack, Liliana) 19 WORKING ON THE RAILROAD (Driver, Shaw, Beetle) 23 BACK FROM THE DEAD (Shiloh, Luna, Forrest, Driver, Echo) 23 WHAT GOES AROUND (Amelia & Sal) 23 YOUR HUDDLED MASSES (Amelia, Bo, Ian) 26 BOOKS AND BULLETS (Eliza & Amelia) 26 BUBBLEGLOOP SWAMP (Ramona, Joseph, Eva) 26 GUTTERBALL (sarah, Eddie, Sal) 27 ROBOT ROCK (Lizbeth, Roland) 28 BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN (Nero, Sebastian, Harlow)
FEBRUARY
01 A LOCAL MUGGING (Echo & Amelia) 02 DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SEX-BOT? (Luna, Jane) 11 WHAT'S UP DOC? (Preston, Amelia, Eddie) 17 A SPECIAL DELIVERY (Sofia, Roth, Forrest) 20 BANQUET OF BACH (Michael & Ian) 25 DATE WITH A DEATHCLAW (Chuck, Dustin, Hattie) 28 ON THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET (Chuck, Michael, Maria, Luna)
MARCH
02 SAFE & SOUND (Sage, David, Jack) 02 TALL HANDSOME STRANGER (Cassandra, Shaw) 03 RAIDERS DELIGHT (Myles, Peaches, Diamond, Luna) 03 EMPLOYMENT AND HOMERUNS (Michael, Kit, Brytton) ★03 Little Atom Bomb (Carnegie, Deadbolt, Roland, Lizbeth, Rutger, Flint, Cross, Jaxx) MAIN QUEST: With the passing of the great Midwest storm opening up the roads & skies again, the Brotherhood of Steel launches its retaliation strike against the Sixty-Sixers in answer to the Downtown massacre. Carrying out a payload of mini nukes to blast out Union Station, things take a turn for the unexpected when the St. Louis super mutants show up for war. 04 THERE ARE SUCH THINGS (Connor, Quinn) 05 VAULT FEVER (Alexander Ward, Vault Dwellers) 06 SEEMS LIKE OLD TIMES (Noah, Tuesday) 07 MADE TO SUFFER (Connor, Myles) 08 WORDS, WORDS, WORDS (Maria, Ramona) 10 GRAND THEFT AMMO (Pierce, Wayne) 12 MERMAID FISHING... (Tuesday, Rorke) 15 I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER (Jane, Ted, Maria, Michael) 28 STRUNG UP STRUNG OUT (Nicky, Peaches) 29 BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE JUNKTOWN (Kit, Luna, Ted, Maria) 31 Deep River Rising (Rush & Mitchell)
APRIL
03 BETTER LATE THAN DEAD (Ciaran, Adam, Noah) 03 STAG PARTY (Reed, Carol) 03 AFTER-STAG PARTY (Carol, Reed) 05 SYNTHETIC BLUES (Luna, Allison) 06 THE HUNTER AND THE RUNAWAY (Dustin, Aeryn) 07 MOONSHINE AND MARGARITAS (Harlow, Carol) 08 Hello, Neighbor (Conway, Liliana, & Rodrick) 11 Fall For It (Conway & Jane) 12 SEARCH AND DESTROY (Rhys) 12 INTO EACH LIFE SOME RAIN... (Adam, Luna) 16 THE WILD GHOUL CHASE (Adam, Holly) 20 AIN'T NO TELLING (Noah, Adam, Eddie, Elias)
MAY
02 Boppin' Bots (Jukebox Rooney, Driver, Dottie) ★04 Who's Sorry Now (Kit Wright, Rutger) MAIN QUEST: With the lingering destruction of the Brotherhood of Steel vs Sixty-Sixer war still hovering over the city, troubling news reaches the River King Casino. Kit Wright, last foreman of the locals of St. Louis, is contacted by the Sixty-Sixer motor gang. An alarming amount of radiation is seeping into the Ruins, its range only spreading the longer it goes unchecked. Warnings are springing up that abominations are creeping up from the depths of the city's sub-levels. With no one else to turn to, Kit Wright is sent with the super mutant boss to investigate these claims. ★09 Get Your Kicks (Driver, Echo, Rutger) MAIN QUEST: A prewar facility has been discovered beneath the city of St. Louis, a government testing program, the source of the radiation leak in the city. The grotesque mutant abominations are originating from this subterranean laboratory. The last men standing descend into this ancient structure to find the source of the radiation and find a way to shut it off. To their shock, they discover a deep nuclear silo with a warhead that has now gone live. ★09 Going Back to St. Louis (Kit Wright, Brytton Brown) MAIN QUEST: With a prewar keycard, the last survivors of St. Louis access the once inaccessible Gateway Arch. Inside, they discover the monument is in reality a structure designed to send and receive satellite signals for nuclear targeting. With a warhead gone live below the city, those within the arch are put to a hard decision - allow the nuke to detonate under the streets, or launch it and leave it up to fate where and over whom the missile strikes. The choice is made and the warhead blows beneath St. Louis. As 200 years before, the city feels the heat of nuclear destruction. The story ends, but life does not. St. Louis survives because it already understands the truth that war... war never changes.
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
^
VAULT-TEC
 Posted: Nov 13 2014, 11:42 AM
--- years
Moderator race
Vault-Tec
Lawful Good

SKILLS

N/A N/A N/A N/A

PERKS

N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
Strength
10/10
Perception
10/10
Endurance
10/10
Charisma
10/10
Intelligence
10/10
Agility
10/10
Luck
10/10

WEAPONS

N/A

N/A

N/A

COMPANION

N/A
Inventory
Development
Wallet
Adventures
Text
N/A

Add completed rps to the site timeline

CODE
[timestamp]@[Vault-Tec] Completed RP[/timestamp]

YEAR #### : [code*]<font>DD</font> <a href="THREADLINK" target="_blank">RPTITLE-REMOVE-BOTH-ASTERISKS</a>
(all characters involved)[/code*]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

THE SITE SKIN, TEMPLATES, CODES & MINI-PROFILE ARE THE CODING PROPERTY OF HARDY @ WECODE.
CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE & MODALS BY BLACK @ CODE. TOGGLE CHAT BY NICOLE @ TUMBLR.
FALLOUT LORE, GRAPHICS, & SERIES © Interplay, Black Isle, Obsidian, Bethesda COMPANIES.